Saturday, May 18, 2013


My Daily Life

     My life could be described by couple of words; simplicity, fun, and happiness. I am a student at the American University in Dubai; I still do not work, in contrast with some of my friends who have already started working. I live in the university’s dorms with one of my best friends whom I really enjoy spending my free time with. I do not have a timed schedule for what I have to do during my day except for my classes. Studying does not give me time to work and at the same time I do not want to work, because I want to keep my grades at a high standard. At the moment it is better to work hard on my studies than to work hard to earn money; I still need to be provided with expertise and intellectual guidance.  Along with my studies I sometimes go out with my friends; we hang out around the city and do random activities. How I balance between my studies, friends, and family gives me some time to reflect on myself and this helps me relax and release the stress of the day.


1 comment:

  1. It is nice to know that you are enjoying your life, beacuse life is amazing, you only should know how to send it. Always spend your day wisly, do what you think would help you in your future because your future is based on what your are doing now. It is important as you said to study beacuse that would make you have bright life.

    ReplyDelete